City of Swan
|Customer Service||9267 9267|
|Postal Address||PO Box 196, Midland WA 6936|
|Offices||Cnr Morrison Rd-Old Northern Hwy, Midland|
Place Manager for Gidgegannup is Adam Strelein.
The Place Office is located at 2125 Toodyay Road (near the Bakery) and is open on Mondays and Wednesdays 8:30am – 5pm. Phone 9207 8655.
Services available include:
- payment of rates, infringements and animal registrations
- collection and return of library items
- assistance with City enquiries
- public computers for library catalogues and internet access
Appointments can also be made with the Rural Team members:
- Place Manager – Adam Strelein – 0409 619 971
- Community Development Coordinator – Jenna Whistler – 0427 163 317
Ordinary Council Meetings and Agenda Forums are held at 5.30pm in the Council Chambers. These meetings provide you with an opportunity to find out what’s going on in the City and what’s in the pipeline. You are welcome to attend.
The Council Meetings are held every 4 weeks on Wednesday at 5.30 pm at the Midland Town Hall, Great Eastern Highway, Midland. Agenda Forums are held the week prior to Council Meetings.
Copies of the agenda are available at the City Libraries or via the link below on the Friday before the meeting. Provision is made for people to subscribe to an email service notifying them of the agendas and minutes being on-line.