- Local radio promoting local produce & events
Andy Tyndall mb
0438 564 201
Gidgegannup Bakery Café
- Indoor/outdoor seating, great coffee, handcrafted meat pies, superior range of pastries and cakes, and much more
Seemingly in the middle of 'beautiful' nowhere Gidgegannup Bakery & Café
is becoming quite the hub for Coffee and Food lovers alike.
Ever increasing demand and growing customer numbers are evidence the bakery is striking the balance
by offering barista made coffee and tasty food made with quality ingredients at affordable prices.
The beef for the popular handmade pies and filled rolls is free of antibiotics and growth hormones,
and the chicken breast used is free range.
Veggies for the quiches are fresh and sourced from local producers where possible.
Our selection of cakes & slices has been extended to offer Australian favourites
as well as European style cakes baked from scratch and offering a real difference in taste and quality.
The various little tarts in particular have become a popular 'take away' for dinner parties.
Offering in & outdoor seating in a pleasant environment with good parking, our team would love to welcome you soon.
- Monday to Friday 7am-5pm
- Saturday /Sunday/Public Holidays 7am-4pm
2125 Toodyay Rd, Gidgegannup 6083
Rik & Antje Buurman ph
9574 6023 mb
0428 820 555
Lake Charlotte Winery
- Hot rocks meals, delicious platters, Wines, Lavender delights
4750 Bailup Rd, Wooroloo 6558
David Leake mb
0428 458 202
Lakeview Lodge B&B
- Offers tastefully decorated rooms with ensuites overlooking Susannah Lake and a 2-bedroom suite
131 Lakeview Dve, Gidgegannup 6083
Peter & Robyn Land ph
9578 3009 fx
9578 3012 mb
0418 929 237